This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
Every year there are urgent calls for more money for our public school teachers and for the police and firefighters. Teachers' unions have brought our education from the first place in the world to the level of Zimbabwe. They "negotiate" for their salaries and perks with school boards consisting mainly of former leaders of teachers' unions. As for other government employees unions, such as the Postal Service and Amtrak, they are thoroughly bankrupt and in dire need of more taxpayers’ money, year after year, just like our teachers. After 45 years of the teachers' unions' dictatorship, we have now three generations of illiterate nincompoops voting for Marxists and for eco-Nazis of the Democrat Party. (cont.)
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 minutes ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 32 minutes ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 3 hours ago