During the election, much was made of Obama’s popularity abroad: an MSN poll of over half a million people from 36 countries showed that President Obama was favored over Governor Romney by an astounding 81% of those...
Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Sudan, Algeria, “Palestine”, etc. Open disdain and animosity toward Israel is just another sign of the consistency in this particular Obama program. Presently thousands of deadly rockets fired by the Hamas jihadist terrorists falling over the Israeli civilian population are meeting full approval by the Obama’s administration which “counsels moderation to both sides”. The Benghazi murder cover-up is consistent a) with the overall Obama’s policy described above; b) with the unscheduled jihadist attack on US diplomatic post there resulting in 4 Americans dead, after Obama’s refusal to provide the necessary help, and c) with the weak and repeated excuses citing an obscure You-Tube film trailer as the cause (cont.)
While most Americans were focusing on the domestic implications of Barack Obama’s re-election, the effects of his victory are being felt around the globe in different ways. Further Candy Crowley of CNN and most others observing the presidential foreign policy debate in October, thought the president had everything under control with Middle Eastern dissidents. Romney was considered a clear loser compared with Mr. Obama.
- Great news: Another wave of health-plan cancellations on the way? Ed Morrissey 10 minutes ago
- Are you ready for Bush/Paul 2016? Allahpundit 50 minutes ago
- Surprise: Hoboken Mayor produces additional “journal entries” in Christie saga Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Video: Oregon commission orders stop on using dead babies to generate power Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bundy’s comments on race provide breaking point for Paul, Heller Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago