Eliminate: (1) Department of the Interior; (2) Department of Agriculture; (3) Department of Commerce; (4) Department of Labor; (5) Department of Health and Human Services; (6) Department of Housing and Urban Development; (7) Department of Transportation; (8) Department of Energy; (9) Department of Education; (10) Environmental Protection Agency; (11) Small Business Administration; (12) Federal Housing Administration. Then a thorough review must be performed to eliminate about 70-100 various boards, commissions, panels – such as NLRB, FCC, EEOC, etc. Obamacare nightmare and that monstrosity invented by Frank & Dodd must be repealed in their entirety, and all bureaucrats there fired without delay.
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 hours ago