When you hear the name Southern Poverty Law Center, it immediately evokes images of Martin Luther King, Jr., Rosa Parks, Freedom Rides... all iconic symbols of the civil rights movement. And rightly so, for these are the events that inspired it’s founding. Founded in 1971, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) made a name for itself by defending the poor and disenfranchised against organized forces of hate and bigotry in a society torn by racial tension. Unfortunately, as the years have passed, SPLC has allowed its work to become less about defending the constitutional rights of all Americans and more about...
SPLC is a racist communist organization in the hands of a revolutionary marxist ruling clique.
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago