So when Gore sold his left-wing cable channel Current TV to Al-Jazeera for $500 million, where were they? Despite the fact that conservatives thought the deal sounded like a ridiculous April Fools' joke, the networks had nearly nothing to say. ABC skipped it...
it is not clear whether he succeeded. “Fair share” – indeed! Now the AL-Jazeera, pro-jihadist network financed by the Arab oil money, can combine the AL Qaeda war proclamations with the AL Gore’s Global Warming hoax advertisements into a single call to arms against the civilized world. Imagine – Al Gore getting $85 million of Big Oil money! That low-life was caught with a hotel-visiting prostitute, causing his long-suffering wife to divorce him; I hope she can still get one half of the ill-gotten gain – whether it’s $85 million or “only” $76.5 million.
The liberal media have spent 12 years feeling sorry for Al Gore. The Man Who Should Have Won in 2000 has had megatons of positive publicity dumped on him, hailing him as the "Goracle." They cheered as leftists honored him with the Nobel Peace Prize and gave an Oscar to his filmed eco-sermon, "An Inconvenient Truth."
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 3 hours ago