Professional football is the most popular spectator sport in America, which is one reason the Super Bowl is expected to draw 110 million viewers. With its famous athletes, storied franchises and lucrative TV contracts, it's an industry whose future appears limitless.But football has a problem: the specter of mass brain damage among current and former players. So far, the steady trickle of disturbing revelations has had no apparent effect on ticket sales or TV ratings. What it has done, though, is more ominous: It has invited lawsuits. If football falls into decline, it may not be the result of fans...
That thing about asbesthos: in the US the asbesthos used was long-fiber one mined mainly in Canada. That kind cannot physically be breathed in to lodge in the lung. However, the legions of lawyer-hyenas have made themselves milionaires and are still trolling on TV for "victims". Asbesthos has been replaced by various plastic and gypsum products for insulation purposes. The fall of the world Trade towers in only one hour must be blamed on forced replacement of asbesthos fire protection by plastic products; also, the burning space ship as well was caused by replacing asbesthos insulation by plastic foam. This war against asbesthos is nothing less that a crime against humanity.
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Reuters: Suspect in Ottawa attack identified, was a Canadian convert to Islam Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- New James O’Keefe video: Lefty organizers in Colorado wouldn’t support voter fraud on Mark Udall’s behalf, would they? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CDC: Travelers from Ebola-impacted nations will be monitored for 21 days Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: At least seven black witnesses have corroborated Darren Wilson’s testimony before the Ferguson grand jury Allahpundit 2 hours ago