Professional football is the most popular spectator sport in America, which is one reason the Super Bowl is expected to draw 110 million viewers. With its famous athletes, storied franchises and lucrative TV contracts, it's an industry whose future appears limitless.But football has a problem: the specter of mass brain damage among current and former players. So far, the steady trickle of disturbing revelations has had no apparent effect on ticket sales or TV ratings. What it has done, though, is more ominous: It has invited lawsuits. If football falls into decline, it may not be the result of fans...
That thing about asbesthos: in the US the asbesthos used was long-fiber one mined mainly in Canada. That kind cannot physically be breathed in to lodge in the lung. However, the legions of lawyer-hyenas have made themselves milionaires and are still trolling on TV for "victims". Asbesthos has been replaced by various plastic and gypsum products for insulation purposes. The fall of the world Trade towers in only one hour must be blamed on forced replacement of asbesthos fire protection by plastic products; also, the burning space ship as well was caused by replacing asbesthos insulation by plastic foam. This war against asbesthos is nothing less that a crime against humanity.
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago