A bold endeavor to be sure, but opponents of the plan ought not sell Bobby Jindal short. He's already shepherded two sweeping reform packages into state law, he's earned high marks for exhibiting extraordinary leadership during a series of natural disasters along the Gulf Coast, and he was essentially re-elected by acclamation in 2011 -- carrying 66 percent of the vote. Louisiana's can-do governor has now fixed his sights on uprooting the state's tax code and replacing it with an entirely new system. Go...
In response to:
Corporations will move to Louisiana, just as they have to South Dakota, Texas, Wyoming, etc and that will bring jobs to those states. The two go hand-in-hand. It's a plan that actually works.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 13 hours ago