Michele Kirk over at BizPac attended a townhall meeting with Rep. Allen West over the weekend where he weighed in on the controversy surrounding mayors of liberal cities Chicago and Boston not allowing the private company to operate because they disagree with their pro-traditional marriage stance. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel said Chick-Fil-A wasn't welcome in his city because the company does not hold "Chicago values," (Thank God!).
Sarah Palin visited a Chick-Fil-A with husband Todd in Texas over the weekend to show her support.
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 31 minutes ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Small-business employees locked out of Covered California health care Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Russian FM after meeting with Kerry: Russia has no “common vision” on Crimea with the west Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Soon, you might be able to carry a gun just about anywhere in Georgia Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago