Michele Kirk over at BizPac attended a townhall meeting with Rep. Allen West over the weekend where he weighed in on the controversy surrounding mayors of liberal cities Chicago and Boston not allowing the private company to operate because they disagree with their pro-traditional marriage stance. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel said Chick-Fil-A wasn't welcome in his city because the company does not hold "Chicago values," (Thank God!).
Sarah Palin visited a Chick-Fil-A with husband Todd in Texas over the weekend to show her support.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 5 hours ago