Housing Recovery, Real or Fake?

Yor12 Wrote: Feb 10, 2013 2:53 AM
So, why did you read it?

Worse Than Waterboarding

Yor12 Wrote: Feb 07, 2013 4:39 PM
Any "citizen," who joins an enemy, is renouncing their citizenship and should not be granted any special consideration when they are killed as a result of their actions. The use of targeted bombs is designed to limit the killing of many other people who may be inocient, or, guilty. Where is the anger when these enemies blow up and injure hundreds of of their own people?

Scouts Flirt with Dishonor and Destruction

Yor12 Wrote: Feb 06, 2013 4:01 PM
If homosexuals want to have a program similar to the scouts, then they should start their own program. If youths discover, when they become sexually mature, that they are different, they should either keep it to themselves, or, honor their oath and withdraw from scouting.
The present Green Cards should be made invalid. Any new work permit cards should be issued with a full I.D. strip and expire in no more than one year with penalties for fake ones. Withdraw all wellfare payments to everyone that does not have a new card that is only available for those coming into the country legally. Depart all card owners with their families if any one of them is here illegally. Check all people as they go through a border exit to make certain all vehicles have proof of ownership and free of all loans and free of any tickets.

Revenge of the O-Team

Yor12 Wrote: Jan 11, 2013 2:59 PM
Reminds me of one time I was hunting deer with an automatic riffle. I came upon a heard of deer and set my gun down on a tree stump so I could use my glasses to check for bucks. All of a sudden, a pine cone fell out of a tree on my gun causing the safety to unlock and pull the trigger. I jumped for cover. When the gun was empty, five deer and two squirrels and two escaped prisoners were dead. Then a game warden showed up, confiscated the gun and proceeded to destroy it. When I asked him why he destroyed my gun, he said that the gun had performed a misdemenor----Squirrel hunting was out of season

The Safety Net That Isn't

Yor12 Wrote: Jan 06, 2013 4:17 PM
Your note that there is two trillion in the Social Security fund is an illusion. There is no money in the fund. All there is is promisary bonds that they cannot pay without raising taxes, or, selling other bonds to raise the money. Each year they try to collect more money from Soocial Security taxes to pay current demands. Anything over that is dumped into the Treasury to help pay other expendatures and add another IOU bond to the IOU pile and fool the people into thinking thaat "all is well."
How could someone still be fussing about the Bengazia disaster? Don't people know that they are supposed to forget everything in less than three weeks? Who is actually making decisions in the White House? Didn't Obama excuse himself by scooting off to Las Vegas to collect money?

The Israeli Periphery

Yor12 Wrote: Dec 23, 2012 6:00 PM
It seems like some of these people believe that all Republicans are rich and all Democrats are poor. I wonder if they have been brain washed, or, just ignorant.
My goodness!!!!! I wonder where all those Democrats were when all of this was going on? Tisk, tisk.
Cont.----I was on a diving trip to Honduras one year when their secretery of agriculture joined us to discuss a problem. Their beef exports to the U.S. were being rejected because of the high amount of DDT in the meat. I seemed to be the only one who knew anything about the problem, so, I explaned to him how DDT was causing the migratory birds a problem, also. and that their beef growers would have to move their cattle to a higher elevation to get away from the insects and using DDT. A couple of years later I read where their beef was accepted again for export because they had moved them to a higher elevation.
It seems like most people don't know that DDT was developed during World War 2 to protect soldiers from lice and fleas. After the war it was used to kill other insects that caused people to die. So, many lives were saved and the African population increased greatly. But there was an unknown price at the time. It took some years before Carson's book came out. It was discovered that many birds were laying thin shelled eggs which got broken in the nest and bird populations were decreasing. DDT residues were found in the food chain as well and nobody knew what the results might be, so. limitations were put on how much could be in the food we ate.