The Obama campaign store is getting....creative? Artists on Team Obama thought it would be a good idea to replace the stars and stripes with streaks and an Obama O so they could sell it to fans in the campaign shop.
This by all means this is a step too far, however it is representative of how some Obama supporters actually feel. For example, remember the woman who thought she was going to get "Obama money?"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 11 hours ago