The folks over at Campus Reform have done it again; they've exposed pornographic poems of a professor who was recently hired at the University of North Carolina. Not only are the poems pornographic, they describe sexual fantasies with freshman students.
A public university has hired an English literature professor whose pornographic verse includes fantasies of having sexual relations with freshmen female students, an education watchdog reported this week.
In Prof. Alessandro Porco’s poem “Hot Girl-Girl Action University” the fictional university president Jill Kelly offers a welcome to the freshman class.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago