Democrats don’t have the 51 votes they need in the Senate to change filibuster rules that could make it harder for the GOP minority to wield power in the upper chamber. Lawmakers leading the charge acknowledge they remain short, but express optimism they’ll hit their goal. “I haven’t counted 51 just yet, but we’re working,” said Sen. Tom Udall (D-N.M.), a leading...
In response to:
I pray that we go over the fiscal cliff. It is pre-ordained simply because of the many that elected a Marxist community organizer that could not pass a basic test on economics. They bought all his lies. He was never vetted. Republicans are as much to blame. When they took control in 94 they did a good job for a couple of years. After that the power & perks was something they felt they could not do without. So the cliff is inevitable. LETS GO! CONSERVATIVES DO NOT ABANDON YOUR PRINCIPALS. The commies in this country can go to heii, I'm going to Texas. Remember the Alamo!
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 40 mins ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago