Democrats don’t have the 51 votes they need in the Senate to change filibuster rules that could make it harder for the GOP minority to wield power in the upper chamber. Lawmakers leading the charge acknowledge they remain short, but express optimism they’ll hit their goal. “I haven’t counted 51 just yet, but we’re working,” said Sen. Tom Udall (D-N.M.), a leading...
In response to:
I pray that we go over the fiscal cliff. It is pre-ordained simply because of the many that elected a Marxist community organizer that could not pass a basic test on economics. They bought all his lies. He was never vetted. Republicans are as much to blame. When they took control in 94 they did a good job for a couple of years. After that the power & perks was something they felt they could not do without. So the cliff is inevitable. LETS GO! CONSERVATIVES DO NOT ABANDON YOUR PRINCIPALS. The commies in this country can go to heii, I'm going to Texas. Remember the Alamo!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014