Democrats don’t have the 51 votes they need in the Senate to change filibuster rules that could make it harder for the GOP minority to wield power in the upper chamber. Lawmakers leading the charge acknowledge they remain short, but express optimism they’ll hit their goal. “I haven’t counted 51 just yet, but we’re working,” said Sen. Tom Udall (D-N.M.), a leading...
In response to:
I pray that we go over the fiscal cliff. It is pre-ordained simply because of the many that elected a Marxist community organizer that could not pass a basic test on economics. They bought all his lies. He was never vetted. Republicans are as much to blame. When they took control in 94 they did a good job for a couple of years. After that the power & perks was something they felt they could not do without. So the cliff is inevitable. LETS GO! CONSERVATIVES DO NOT ABANDON YOUR PRINCIPALS. The commies in this country can go to heii, I'm going to Texas. Remember the Alamo!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 9 hours ago