Democrats don’t have the 51 votes they need in the Senate to change filibuster rules that could make it harder for the GOP minority to wield power in the upper chamber. Lawmakers leading the charge acknowledge they remain short, but express optimism they’ll hit their goal. “I haven’t counted 51 just yet, but we’re working,” said Sen. Tom Udall (D-N.M.), a leading...
In response to:
I pray that we go over the fiscal cliff. It is pre-ordained simply because of the many that elected a Marxist community organizer that could not pass a basic test on economics. They bought all his lies. He was never vetted. Republicans are as much to blame. When they took control in 94 they did a good job for a couple of years. After that the power & perks was something they felt they could not do without. So the cliff is inevitable. LETS GO! CONSERVATIVES DO NOT ABANDON YOUR PRINCIPALS. The commies in this country can go to heii, I'm going to Texas. Remember the Alamo!
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 21 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014