The answer, of course, is that it would cut back on the medications for children. Why? Because that would be what was most likely to get the budget cuts restored. If they cut back on building statues of Benedict Arnold, people might ask why they were building statues of...
HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO STUPID? CAREER POLITICIANS ARE MIS-REPRESENTING YOUR INTERESTS EVERY DAY IN EVERY WAY! THEY ALL VOTE FOR SUBSIDIES BECAUSE THEY DON’T WANT TO MAKE ANY SPECIAL INTEREST MAD. Lindsey Graham is the worst of the RINO's.
Back in my teaching days, many years ago, one of the things I liked to ask the class to consider was this: Imagine a government agency with only two tasks: (1) building statues of Benedict Arnold and (2) providing life-saving medications to children. If this agency's budget were cut, what would it do?
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 16 hours ago