The answer, of course, is that it would cut back on the medications for children. Why? Because that would be what was most likely to get the budget cuts restored. If they cut back on building statues of Benedict Arnold, people might ask why they were building statues of...
HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO STUPID? CAREER POLITICIANS ARE MIS-REPRESENTING YOUR INTERESTS EVERY DAY IN EVERY WAY! THEY ALL VOTE FOR SUBSIDIES BECAUSE THEY DON’T WANT TO MAKE ANY SPECIAL INTEREST MAD. Lindsey Graham is the worst of the RINO's.
Back in my teaching days, many years ago, one of the things I liked to ask the class to consider was this: Imagine a government agency with only two tasks: (1) building statues of Benedict Arnold and (2) providing life-saving medications to children. If this agency's budget were cut, what would it do?
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 24 minutes ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago