The 113th Congress is now in session. The gavels have been dropped in both the House and Senate. So, work on the People's Business has begun. The first bit of news was election of the speaker in the House., and at 1:20 p.m. ET the incumbent — Rep. John Boehner of Ohio — had enough votes to keep that post. Democrats, with...
I have a voter registration that says repub on it. Henceforth I will not vote for anyone that does not swear to vote with the TEA PARTY, And be for TERM LIMITS. No way could I be worse off than to vote for a generic republican. And never ever for a democRAT.
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 12 minutes ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago