In response to:
Republicans stick by your convictions. If your convictions cost your re-election so be it. CAREER POLITICIANS are the reason for the fix we find ourselves in anyway. If the next election is that important to you. You are in the wrong job. If you can't stand by your convictions good riddance, America doesn't want you or need you. We need TERM LIMITS to rid us of people like you.
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago