In response to:
Republicans stick by your convictions. If your convictions cost your re-election so be it. CAREER POLITICIANS are the reason for the fix we find ourselves in anyway. If the next election is that important to you. You are in the wrong job. If you can't stand by your convictions good riddance, America doesn't want you or need you. We need TERM LIMITS to rid us of people like you.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014