In response to:
Republicans stick by your convictions. If your convictions cost your re-election so be it. CAREER POLITICIANS are the reason for the fix we find ourselves in anyway. If the next election is that important to you. You are in the wrong job. If you can't stand by your convictions good riddance, America doesn't want you or need you. We need TERM LIMITS to rid us of people like you.
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 24 minutes ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 4 hours ago