A regular feature on this blog is the government-stupidity contest between bureaucrats and politicians from the United States and the United Kingdom.
You can click here to peruse some of the most outrageous examples, including a couple of contestants from the private sector.
This has been a nip-and-tuck race for a long time, but the United Kingdom recently jumped into the lead with two jaw-dropping examples of moronic government behavior.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago