This article (might) explain the over-sample situation. It makes sense but it's no excuse. It's a short one, but says a lot. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/13/Romney-up-1-on-gop-enthusiasm
Nuts. The Democratic National Convention is over. Watching Bill Clinton, Jean-Fran‡ois Kerry, Joe Biden, Barack Obama and all the other preposterosities -- not least being the widely under-depreciated Sandra Fluck -- I fell under a spell. I thought the convention would go on forever. There would be no need for horror movies, action movies, X-Treme sports, cockfights or soap operas. I could enjoy them all in the comfort of my own home -- all provided by the Democratic National Committee, safely watched over by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department and probably select units of the North Carolina National Guard. Yet the convention...
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 21 hours ago