It is a damn shame that Polls sway the public - and I think that's true. I have checked every poll that came out for the past few weeks to see how (or) if they over-sampled and under-sampled. They ALL DO. The only one I actually trust is Rasmussen and I do not know why- because they don't tell you the demographic sample. I was surprised that (even) fox news oversampled Democrats by 6 pts this week... and undersampled Independents by 23 pts. CNN, I expect it = but not Fox. A lot of people are going to be shocked by the final poll on Nov 6th.
Nuts. The Democratic National Convention is over. Watching Bill Clinton, Jean-Fran‡ois Kerry, Joe Biden, Barack Obama and all the other preposterosities -- not least being the widely under-depreciated Sandra Fluck -- I fell under a spell. I thought the convention would go on forever. There would be no need for horror movies, action movies, X-Treme sports, cockfights or soap operas. I could enjoy them all in the comfort of my own home -- all provided by the Democratic National Committee, safely watched over by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department and probably select units of the North Carolina National Guard. Yet the convention...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago