There are a few ways that one can look at the headline today in the NY Times.
First, you could say this is great for the futures industry. There was simply a misunderstanding of where money went and there was no harm no foul. Billions in equity value at ICE ($ICE) and CME ($CME) should immediately return to their stock prices since the industry is in great shape. Volume and confidence ought to
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 20 minutes ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago