Syrial Losers

YerNeighbor Wrote: Sep 13, 2013 10:29 AM
Democrat is a noun. Democratic is an adjective. It is the Democrat Party. Liberal became a dirty word, so democrats (or d e m o c r a t i c s, to you) abandoned it and became "progressives". So if you continue to insist that you are the democratic party - you must be Democratics. eh? Let's see Juan Williams deny that.

Syrial Losers

YerNeighbor Wrote: Sep 13, 2013 10:21 AM
Never mind that... just ell me where she's factually wrong. Well... never mind that too. That is exactly what happened, as she tells it in a humorous way.

Syrial Losers

YerNeighbor Wrote: Sep 13, 2013 10:19 AM
*A fairy tale is imaginary... This is a true accounting of actual events.

My Healthcare Plan

YerNeighbor Wrote: Aug 29, 2013 8:11 AM
Oh, BTW... Veterans with a VA disability rating are exempt from ObamaCare. (I'm Told).

My Healthcare Plan

YerNeighbor Wrote: Aug 29, 2013 8:08 AM
The VA only covers my service connected injuries ? I don't think so. I retired (after 27 years) and applied for VA disability. Initially awarded 10% disability with "Service Connected Injuries" including Hemorrhoids topping the list over prostate removal. At 10% disability, the VA has treated me for any and all ailments for the past 15 years. I have no other (health) insurance and never attempted to obtain any. They always ask if I have insurance but that's the end of it. So... I think you've been misinformed, or you haven't been (disability) rated by the VA.
Another example of liberal liars. This teacher is obviously lying that she was joking. Lying to the parents and the (now) the world. Liberals like Debbie Blabbermouth Shultz and this teacher explain that intentionally passing bad information isn't lying.

Mitt's Tax Cut Mulligan

YerNeighbor Wrote: Sep 30, 2012 8:03 AM
Novel Thought ? Nothing novel about that. You haven't thought it through, and obviously you've never been in business, never operated (even managed) a business --- and (again) you haven't thought it through. It's dumb - don't say it again. Raise the minimum wage, more take home pay, higher prices, lower employment, lower productivity (which means lower growth)... and on and on, and on.

The Problem with Obama's Polls

YerNeighbor Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 11:35 AM
I particularly liked the reaction by JAMES CARVILLE in 2010. Let's do it again.

The Problem with Obama's Polls

YerNeighbor Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 11:32 AM
This article (might) explain the over-sample situation. It makes sense but it's no excuse. It's a short one, but says a lot. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/13/Romney-up-1-on-gop-enthusiasm

The Problem with Obama's Polls

YerNeighbor Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 10:14 AM
It is a damn shame that Polls sway the public - and I think that's true. I have checked every poll that came out for the past few weeks to see how (or) if they over-sampled and under-sampled. They ALL DO. The only one I actually trust is Rasmussen and I do not know why- because they don't tell you the demographic sample. I was surprised that (even) fox news oversampled Democrats by 6 pts this week... and undersampled Independents by 23 pts. CNN, I expect it = but not Fox. A lot of people are going to be shocked by the final poll on Nov 6th.

Corzine Will Not Be Prosecuted

YerNeighbor Wrote: Aug 17, 2012 9:31 AM
He can't get a pardon unless he's prosecuted, like in (say) Feb 13.