In response to:
I am about as Conservative as anyone but can someone explain to me exactly WHY the Universities of this nation pay for ANY socio-political group? Student fees are already way too high, let the student groups raise their own money for crying out loud. That would put an end to many of these left wing splinter groups who could hold their meetings in a phone booth while I am quite sure that Conservative Groups worth their salt could easily raise needed funds.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 52 mins ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 3 hours ago