You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
How many Townhall threads you going to post this drivel on?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 9 hours ago