After six years of litigation, I am pleased to report that I have finally won the right to present my case against UNC-Wilmington to a jury of my peers here in North Carolina. My case began in September of 2006 when I was denied promotion to full professor. At the time, I had multiple teaching awards and outstanding reviews from students for my teaching. I had published more peer-reviewed articles than the vast majority of my colleagues. In fact, my department had never denied promotion to full professor to anyone with as many peer reviewed publications as I had accumulated. My...
Don't settle, make them go to court. We need to start playing the game by their rules.
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 16 hours ago