How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
Black ministers have been campagning from the pulpit as long as I can remember. The IRS tiptoes around them, for fear of howls of "racism." Let's see what happens when the shoe is on the other foot. Will black ministers come to the support of white preachers who endorse Republican candidates? Or will endorsing candidates from the pulpit continue to be the sole perview of black ministers endorsing Democrats? Yaspar Kyashred
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 16 minutes ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 56 minutes ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago