How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
Black ministers have been campagning from the pulpit as long as I can remember. The IRS tiptoes around them, for fear of howls of "racism." Let's see what happens when the shoe is on the other foot. Will black ministers come to the support of white preachers who endorse Republican candidates? Or will endorsing candidates from the pulpit continue to be the sole perview of black ministers endorsing Democrats? Yaspar Kyashred
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 15 mins ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 54 mins ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 3 hours ago