In response to:
I'm sure someone said the whole Boston Tea Party thing wasn't a good idea either. Damn you Beck, at what point will you draw the line? It take BALLS to sign it, talk is cheap. I did and so should you. It is high time for the common sense and decent people of this country to put up or shut up. We tried to do it legislatively and November 6th showed us that that is no longer an option. Your problem is you are too scared to lose everything you have. That is being a coward, not a patriot.
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 8 hours ago