In response to:
I'm sure someone said the whole Boston Tea Party thing wasn't a good idea either. Damn you Beck, at what point will you draw the line? It take BALLS to sign it, talk is cheap. I did and so should you. It is high time for the common sense and decent people of this country to put up or shut up. We tried to do it legislatively and November 6th showed us that that is no longer an option. Your problem is you are too scared to lose everything you have. That is being a coward, not a patriot.
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 27 mins ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago