In response to:
I'm sure someone said the whole Boston Tea Party thing wasn't a good idea either. Damn you Beck, at what point will you draw the line? It take BALLS to sign it, talk is cheap. I did and so should you. It is high time for the common sense and decent people of this country to put up or shut up. We tried to do it legislatively and November 6th showed us that that is no longer an option. Your problem is you are too scared to lose everything you have. That is being a coward, not a patriot.
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 33 mins ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 3 hours ago