In response to:
I'm sure someone said the whole Boston Tea Party thing wasn't a good idea either. Damn you Beck, at what point will you draw the line? It take BALLS to sign it, talk is cheap. I did and so should you. It is high time for the common sense and decent people of this country to put up or shut up. We tried to do it legislatively and November 6th showed us that that is no longer an option. Your problem is you are too scared to lose everything you have. That is being a coward, not a patriot.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 17 hours ago