In response to:
Now we've got conservatives oh so willing to compromise on every issue. As soon as the topic of dealing with illegals within the nation, all conservatives should've said in unison....the Eisenhower solution....period. But no.....leftists declared that sending them home was not feasable, so something else must be tried. And the Repulsicans tripped over one another to agree and offer compromise. That is, surrender. Tell illegals to go home....fine anyone who employs them....deny fed funds to states that don't comply......bribe Mexico to keep their people home. But now (thanks to Ted Kennedy's "Immigration Reform Act of 1965) after giving amnesty to umpteen millions, don't forget that they can then bring "extended" family members in too. Lastly....any bill pased that has parts in it that Dems don't like......they will those parts fixed, no matter how much the Repulsicans squeal.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago