In response to:
Now we've got conservatives oh so willing to compromise on every issue. As soon as the topic of dealing with illegals within the nation, all conservatives should've said in unison....the Eisenhower solution....period. But no.....leftists declared that sending them home was not feasable, so something else must be tried. And the Repulsicans tripped over one another to agree and offer compromise. That is, surrender. Tell illegals to go home....fine anyone who employs them....deny fed funds to states that don't comply......bribe Mexico to keep their people home. But now (thanks to Ted Kennedy's "Immigration Reform Act of 1965) after giving amnesty to umpteen millions, don't forget that they can then bring "extended" family members in too. Lastly....any bill pased that has parts in it that Dems don't like......they will those parts fixed, no matter how much the Repulsicans squeal.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 13 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Et tu, Di Fi? Feinstein sours on Obama’s ‘too cautious’ approach to ISIS Noah Rothman 16 hours ago