In response to:
Now we've got conservatives oh so willing to compromise on every issue. As soon as the topic of dealing with illegals within the nation, all conservatives should've said in unison....the Eisenhower solution....period. But no.....leftists declared that sending them home was not feasable, so something else must be tried. And the Repulsicans tripped over one another to agree and offer compromise. That is, surrender. Tell illegals to go home....fine anyone who employs them....deny fed funds to states that don't comply......bribe Mexico to keep their people home. But now (thanks to Ted Kennedy's "Immigration Reform Act of 1965) after giving amnesty to umpteen millions, don't forget that they can then bring "extended" family members in too. Lastly....any bill pased that has parts in it that Dems don't like......they will those parts fixed, no matter how much the Repulsicans squeal.
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon: Darren Wilson must be vigorously prosecuted Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired President to issue daily communique at 12:45 ET (pledged) Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 3 hours ago