In response to:
Now we've got conservatives oh so willing to compromise on every issue. As soon as the topic of dealing with illegals within the nation, all conservatives should've said in unison....the Eisenhower solution....period. But no.....leftists declared that sending them home was not feasable, so something else must be tried. And the Repulsicans tripped over one another to agree and offer compromise. That is, surrender. Tell illegals to go home....fine anyone who employs them....deny fed funds to states that don't comply......bribe Mexico to keep their people home. But now (thanks to Ted Kennedy's "Immigration Reform Act of 1965) after giving amnesty to umpteen millions, don't forget that they can then bring "extended" family members in too. Lastly....any bill pased that has parts in it that Dems don't like......they will those parts fixed, no matter how much the Repulsicans squeal.
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago