In response to:
Now we've got conservatives oh so willing to compromise on every issue. As soon as the topic of dealing with illegals within the nation, all conservatives should've said in unison....the Eisenhower solution....period. But no.....leftists declared that sending them home was not feasable, so something else must be tried. And the Repulsicans tripped over one another to agree and offer compromise. That is, surrender. Tell illegals to go home....fine anyone who employs them....deny fed funds to states that don't comply......bribe Mexico to keep their people home. But now (thanks to Ted Kennedy's "Immigration Reform Act of 1965) after giving amnesty to umpteen millions, don't forget that they can then bring "extended" family members in too. Lastly....any bill pased that has parts in it that Dems don't like......they will those parts fixed, no matter how much the Repulsicans squeal.
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago