In response to:
Mr. Mitchell has a rational orderly mind and I expect, a job that pays him well. This is worthless in the "new" America. A sort look back in history show that the hippie subversives in a few short decades have conquered the "old" America....and because of the "all too willing to compromise" repulsicans, the nation is in a world of s***.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago