In response to:
Mr. Mitchell has a rational orderly mind and I expect, a job that pays him well. This is worthless in the "new" America. A sort look back in history show that the hippie subversives in a few short decades have conquered the "old" America....and because of the "all too willing to compromise" repulsicans, the nation is in a world of s***.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 20 mins ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago