The AFL-CIO has told Washington Whispers it will redeploy funds away from political candidates smack dab in the middle of election season, the latest sign that the largest federation of unions in the country could be becoming increasingly disillusioned with President Obama. The federation says the shift has been in the works for months, and had nothing to do with the president's failure to show in Wisconsin last week, where labor unions led a failed recall election of Governor Scott...
In response to:
Sounds as if its time for Move On to ring up ol' Georgy and ask for a little more to hold them over ... or really Move On! Speaking of the puppetmaster, I wonder how much of this coincides with his strategy? Remember buying all those secretaries of state etc. I'm sure there are some cheaper seats out there at bargain prices. Obama's can still raise big money from his hollywierdos aho aren't tapped out yet. You got to think unions are looking for a super pac of their own.
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 32 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago