The AFL-CIO has told Washington Whispers it will redeploy funds away from political candidates smack dab in the middle of election season, the latest sign that the largest federation of unions in the country could be becoming increasingly disillusioned with President Obama. The federation says the shift has been in the works for months, and had nothing to do with the president's failure to show in Wisconsin last week, where labor unions led a failed recall election of Governor Scott...
In response to:
Sounds as if its time for Move On to ring up ol' Georgy and ask for a little more to hold them over ... or really Move On! Speaking of the puppetmaster, I wonder how much of this coincides with his strategy? Remember buying all those secretaries of state etc. I'm sure there are some cheaper seats out there at bargain prices. Obama's can still raise big money from his hollywierdos aho aren't tapped out yet. You got to think unions are looking for a super pac of their own.
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago