The AFL-CIO has told Washington Whispers it will redeploy funds away from political candidates smack dab in the middle of election season, the latest sign that the largest federation of unions in the country could be becoming increasingly disillusioned with President Obama. The federation says the shift has been in the works for months, and had nothing to do with the president's failure to show in Wisconsin last week, where labor unions led a failed recall election of Governor Scott...
In response to:
Sounds as if its time for Move On to ring up ol' Georgy and ask for a little more to hold them over ... or really Move On! Speaking of the puppetmaster, I wonder how much of this coincides with his strategy? Remember buying all those secretaries of state etc. I'm sure there are some cheaper seats out there at bargain prices. Obama's can still raise big money from his hollywierdos aho aren't tapped out yet. You got to think unions are looking for a super pac of their own.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago