Vice President Joe Biden is still in hot water today after saying last night during the vice presidential debate in Danville that State Department officials in Benghazi didn't request more consulate security. As previously reported, the facts, backed up by documents, cables and Congressional testimony, show officials in Benghazi requesting more security in early 2012. After the debate, Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter said she "didn't catch" Biden's remarks about Libya and today, the White House is saying Biden doesn't speak for the entire administration when it comes to Libya and was speaking about his personal knowledge about...
http://www.famalegoods.com !free shipping! j0rdan sh0es........ 28 dollar c0ach p-u-r-s-e...... 25 dollar c00gi cl0thes........ 20 dollar U.G.G B00ts.......... 39 dollar Dear Friend: We can supply all kind jersey with good quality and low price. contact me, let's talk details. Delivery time: 5-6days, Shipping Method: EMS Newest stock list: every 3-5days updated Warm Regards, Carolyn http://www.mineokmalls.com
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago