Why Romney Won the First Debate

xkatmom Wrote: Oct 07, 2012 10:34 AM
I doubt anyone, especially Obama, would stand there and be humiliated before 67 million people on purpose.

The Best Presidential Debate Performance

xkatmom Wrote: Oct 06, 2012 10:35 AM
Mona!!!! You sound like you feel exactly like I do about this whole presidential race and the state of the union. How validating! Good article, girl!

Undecided Voters say Romney Won Big

xkatmom Wrote: Oct 05, 2012 2:25 PM
I am voting for Romney and clearly he won the debate. However, i did think obama offered up some food for thought. Not everything goes to the best presenter...sometiimes the worst presenter actually offers the better deal. I sincerely do not know enough...and I will not. But I know what obama has done the last four years is not good enought. If Romney can do something different and turn this country around, so be it. If not...I sure don't know what to do!

Oscars Make Splash in the Sewer

xkatmom Wrote: Oct 05, 2012 11:24 AM
Man...did anyone else just find this hard to read 'til the end? Truly.
I thought that obama looked like he was conceding, too. As a matter of fact, he looked impressed, was nodding at things Romney said, looked thoughtful (like he waslearning something) and I would not have been all that surprised if Obama had said, "I'm voting for Romney!" "They" keep saying obama looked disinterested and angry...I didn't get that at all.
Well this article was definitely written before the debate and should not have been publlished. At all.
I was wondering like Eastweek, "What would you say, Mr President..." I think David Gergen hit it on the head when he observed that Obama looked stunned because, likely, no one had ever talked to him like that before!
It might have helped if Obama last night had declared, "I'm just eye candy up in here!" hee hee hee

Diversity and Catatonic Schizophrenia

xkatmom Wrote: Sep 28, 2012 2:28 PM
Best comment EVER!

Diversity and Catatonic Schizophrenia

xkatmom Wrote: Sep 28, 2012 2:27 PM
You forgot to highlight in the next to the last paragraph the word "Diversity" in "Office of Equality and Diversity." Isn't this just a pantload?