In response to:

Roe v Wade, Forty Years After

xjnyc_2013 Wrote: Jan 14, 2013 8:09 AM
24 weeks? How many women have abortions when they're 6 months pregnant for no medical reason? The majority of abortions are done within the first 6-8 weeks of conception - even sooner. Omitting information us the same thing as lying. You might work to reduce abortions through education but you will not succeed in making it illegal again. Not going to happen
DCM in FL Wrote: Jan 14, 2013 8:44 AM
We don't have to make all abortions illegal... just the 99% that pro-choicers think they can justify by focusing on the other 1%!
Rick 2811 Wrote: Jan 14, 2013 8:37 AM
and why are their laws about "partial birth" abortions...why did Obama say: "well, that's above my pay grade?" Is there such a thing as infanticide ? Is it any less important to kill at 6-8 weeks versus 6 mos? That's weak and a sad comment...finally, if all the facts are known, don't be too sure about abortion being illegal. America has corrected many wrongs in our history !!.
YESWECAN Wrote: Jan 14, 2013 8:13 AM
Conservatives stick by your convictions. If your convictions cost your re-election so be it. CAREER POLITICIANS are the reason for the fix we find ourselves in anyway. If the next election is that important to you. You are in the wrong job. If you can't stand by your convictions good riddance, America doesn't want you or need you. We need TERM LIMITS to rid us of people like you.

The number forty has great significance in the Bible.

Perhaps best known is the forty years that the Israelites were condemned to wander in the desert before being permitted entry into the Promised Land.

Maybe this mystical quantity will bear significance as we note, this month, the fortieth year since the Roe v Wade decision legalized abortion in America.

Forty years we have lived with the silent, and sometimes not so silent, holocaust in our midst as the lives of 55 million innocent and unborn children have been killed, plucked from their journey to enter this world.

Who were they? Who...