Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Whoooheee!!!! Nice going there Skippy Benson -- you really brought out the Krazy Konservative Konspiracy Kids tonight. If there is any strength to this story I guarantee you, you won't get anywhere by screeching like a little girl all these questions and then proceed to answer them yourself. We'll see what happens but frankly I doubt there's any proof of any wrongdoing. This is a country where the law is you are innocent until proven guilty. Rumors and gossiping like you twits like might be enough for the Regressives, but the educated Americans want proof. Count on it.
- Open thread: Semi-retired President to issue daily communique at 12:45 ET (pledged) Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago