Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Whoooheee!!!! Nice going there Skippy Benson -- you really brought out the Krazy Konservative Konspiracy Kids tonight. If there is any strength to this story I guarantee you, you won't get anywhere by screeching like a little girl all these questions and then proceed to answer them yourself. We'll see what happens but frankly I doubt there's any proof of any wrongdoing. This is a country where the law is you are innocent until proven guilty. Rumors and gossiping like you twits like might be enough for the Regressives, but the educated Americans want proof. Count on it.
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 49 minutes ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago