Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Whoooheee!!!! Nice going there Skippy Benson -- you really brought out the Krazy Konservative Konspiracy Kids tonight. If there is any strength to this story I guarantee you, you won't get anywhere by screeching like a little girl all these questions and then proceed to answer them yourself. We'll see what happens but frankly I doubt there's any proof of any wrongdoing. This is a country where the law is you are innocent until proven guilty. Rumors and gossiping like you twits like might be enough for the Regressives, but the educated Americans want proof. Count on it.
- God bless America: Powdered alcohol to hit markets soon Allahpundit 29 minutes ago
- Surprise: UAW folds in VW dispute Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago