Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Whoooheee!!!! Nice going there Skippy Benson -- you really brought out the Krazy Konservative Konspiracy Kids tonight. If there is any strength to this story I guarantee you, you won't get anywhere by screeching like a little girl all these questions and then proceed to answer them yourself. We'll see what happens but frankly I doubt there's any proof of any wrongdoing. This is a country where the law is you are innocent until proven guilty. Rumors and gossiping like you twits like might be enough for the Regressives, but the educated Americans want proof. Count on it.
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 30 minutes ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Has Obama decided to reject the Keystone XL pipeline already? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Must see: Phoenix VA maintains “secret waiting list” while sick veterans languish and die Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Polls: Udall vs. Gardner in a dead heat in Colorado Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago