Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
Ha! That IS one run-on sentence -- I'll give you that -- but writing "Ghettos" as "Ghetto's" as you did is pretty bad for someone who says they taught composition and writing. Who ever said you can "engineer utopia"? Do you think that you came up with the gasping reality that you "can't engineer utopia"? Who claimed they COULD engineer it?? Setting up the old straw men here, Henry? It's the same as your statement that "Liberals believe respect should be doled out like lollypops" You claim a Liberal said something so you can debunk it -- only it was never said in the first place --that's called a "Straw Man," and you are specializing in it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago