Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
Ha! That IS one run-on sentence -- I'll give you that -- but writing "Ghettos" as "Ghetto's" as you did is pretty bad for someone who says they taught composition and writing. Who ever said you can "engineer utopia"? Do you think that you came up with the gasping reality that you "can't engineer utopia"? Who claimed they COULD engineer it?? Setting up the old straw men here, Henry? It's the same as your statement that "Liberals believe respect should be doled out like lollypops" You claim a Liberal said something so you can debunk it -- only it was never said in the first place --that's called a "Straw Man," and you are specializing in it.
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 16 hours ago