Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
Ha! That IS one run-on sentence -- I'll give you that -- but writing "Ghettos" as "Ghetto's" as you did is pretty bad for someone who says they taught composition and writing. Who ever said you can "engineer utopia"? Do you think that you came up with the gasping reality that you "can't engineer utopia"? Who claimed they COULD engineer it?? Setting up the old straw men here, Henry? It's the same as your statement that "Liberals believe respect should be doled out like lollypops" You claim a Liberal said something so you can debunk it -- only it was never said in the first place --that's called a "Straw Man," and you are specializing in it.
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 5 hours ago