Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
Nah -- you're not worth it -- you're either lying about being a college teacher unless you're teaching in some backwater college that's really at high school level -- "Libturd" wouldn't be used by someone who has credentials to teach college -- so I think you're a sanitation worker, or dock worker who'd like to think he was at that level. Trying to have a valid discussion with you is as pointless as trying to argue with Lyle Rossiter -- you believe what your Gods tell you to believe and nothing more -- Let Limbaugh and Hannity be your Gods -- just open your mouth and swallow -- then you can mouth "Facism!" or "Libturd" or any other babyish, doltish words you want.... Teacher? Liar!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago