Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
Nah -- you're not worth it -- you're either lying about being a college teacher unless you're teaching in some backwater college that's really at high school level -- "Libturd" wouldn't be used by someone who has credentials to teach college -- so I think you're a sanitation worker, or dock worker who'd like to think he was at that level. Trying to have a valid discussion with you is as pointless as trying to argue with Lyle Rossiter -- you believe what your Gods tell you to believe and nothing more -- Let Limbaugh and Hannity be your Gods -- just open your mouth and swallow -- then you can mouth "Facism!" or "Libturd" or any other babyish, doltish words you want.... Teacher? Liar!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 6 hours ago