Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
Nah -- you're not worth it -- you're either lying about being a college teacher unless you're teaching in some backwater college that's really at high school level -- "Libturd" wouldn't be used by someone who has credentials to teach college -- so I think you're a sanitation worker, or dock worker who'd like to think he was at that level. Trying to have a valid discussion with you is as pointless as trying to argue with Lyle Rossiter -- you believe what your Gods tell you to believe and nothing more -- Let Limbaugh and Hannity be your Gods -- just open your mouth and swallow -- then you can mouth "Facism!" or "Libturd" or any other babyish, doltish words you want.... Teacher? Liar!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 9 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 11 hours ago