Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
Nah -- you're not worth it -- you're either lying about being a college teacher unless you're teaching in some backwater college that's really at high school level -- "Libturd" wouldn't be used by someone who has credentials to teach college -- so I think you're a sanitation worker, or dock worker who'd like to think he was at that level. Trying to have a valid discussion with you is as pointless as trying to argue with Lyle Rossiter -- you believe what your Gods tell you to believe and nothing more -- Let Limbaugh and Hannity be your Gods -- just open your mouth and swallow -- then you can mouth "Facism!" or "Libturd" or any other babyish, doltish words you want.... Teacher? Liar!
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 12 hours ago