Sarah Palin Calls Nancy Pelosi a Ding-Bat

xjnyc90 Wrote: Jun 30, 2012 9:48 PM
I haven't impressed anyone, but you remember something I said to you a year ago? Nice try, Tutty. And you couldn't find "The Village" on the best day you ever had. And who ever said I'm a super star or superior? Not me....

Sarah Palin Calls Nancy Pelosi a Ding-Bat

xjnyc90 Wrote: Jun 30, 2012 9:46 PM
Good one Thumper. Although I maintain my acidic tongue is a good deal less than most people here. Don't worry --- I'm just one of many out here -- I have no delusions about that.

Sarah Palin Calls Nancy Pelosi a Ding-Bat

xjnyc90 Wrote: Jun 30, 2012 9:40 PM
I am a freakin' consultant, Thumpy. Most of my consulting services are sold to lawyers and law firms. I'm not a lawyer but I do associate an awful lot with them - most from the top law firms in the US and some in Europe and Australia. I don't have a 'take' on the law as much as I have a 'take' on human nature and human beings -- even in website postings. I've read Shlt in the Woods self-aggrandizing postings for over a year now -- it's mostly noise and a way to draw attention to herself.

Sarah Palin Calls Nancy Pelosi a Ding-Bat

xjnyc90 Wrote: Jun 30, 2012 9:35 PM
Well Gee Tutty, I don't think doing PR work is so superior -- it's just what I do. And No, sadly a potty-mouth like you who can barely string together a coherent sentence or thought, doesn't have much of a chance of driving a Jaguar. But Yellowstone? Anyone can go there -- I doubt I thought you were somehow privileged because you were going there. Geez, you remember what I said to you a year ago? Need to get a little bit of a life there, Tut.

Sarah Palin Calls Nancy Pelosi a Ding-Bat

xjnyc90 Wrote: Jun 30, 2012 9:30 PM
Exactly. Shlt in the Woods has all the brains and talent of a Chimp and no doubt the Chimp is a good deal more clever than Ole Shltter.

Sarah Palin Calls Nancy Pelosi a Ding-Bat

xjnyc90 Wrote: Jun 30, 2012 9:28 PM
Yeah, I'm sure the Marines are thrilled that you hide behind your "Proud Marine" cloak. You're name-calling like a whiney child or a useless thug. Of course you can say whatever you want, but know that you, like the Lovely whiney Palin are an embarrassment to the US -- you are something to be ashamed of, not proud of.

Sarah Palin Calls Nancy Pelosi a Ding-Bat

xjnyc90 Wrote: Jun 30, 2012 9:23 PM
Right. That's why you spend your life breathlessly blogging & digging up articles and opinions trying to act like you're a lot smarter than you really are. "Nothing more, nothing less, your porky behind." Your hatred runs deep -- it sustains you. You claim you refuse to work when Obama is Pres. Bullshlt -- you're just a bored wealthy, angry little girl. The attorneys I work with, men and women would bury you in a 5 minute debate.

Sarah Palin Calls Nancy Pelosi a Ding-Bat

xjnyc90 Wrote: Jun 30, 2012 9:15 PM
I can cut and paste too. Shltter overdoes it with the facts -- overcompensating for knowing nothing she posts way too much hoping it will make her look like she knows something. Lawyers don't usually get their degree and sit on their butts playing on a 'I Hate Obama" website. And they're a little more worldly about other people and other cultures and more open-minded. At least the good ones are. If you're as bitter as She Who Shlts in the Woods, though, it's probably a good thing that you spend your time along with thousands of other "political bloggers" whining about Obama and trying to show everyone how clever you are. Doesn't work for me -- I see right through the charade.

Sarah Palin Calls Nancy Pelosi a Ding-Bat

xjnyc90 Wrote: Jun 30, 2012 8:51 PM
SSHG -- that's just a silly fantasy. That's fine for your video games, but don't lose track of reality there. You're itching to pull that trigger is going to get you in serious trouble one of these days -- you keep panting a scratching with this nonsense about "civil wars." Never going to happen my friend - certainly not over a health care plan for the middle-class. And see a shrink if this compulsion to want to kill people continues....

Sarah Palin Calls Nancy Pelosi a Ding-Bat

xjnyc90 Wrote: Jun 30, 2012 8:46 PM
Yeah, Davey -- I'll call you when any of that happens....

Sarah Palin Calls Nancy Pelosi a Ding-Bat

xjnyc90 Wrote: Jun 30, 2012 8:36 PM
Doing the "Proud Marine " thing any, huh Amy? Proud to serve your country and just full of respect for your leaders, huh?