Rasmussen Reports shows Mitt Romney leading President Obama 48%-44%, the largest margin that either of them has had in several weeks.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney picking up 48% of the vote, while President Obama attracts 44%. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 4 hours ago