Rasmussen Reports shows Mitt Romney leading President Obama 48%-44%, the largest margin that either of them has had in several weeks.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney picking up 48% of the vote, while President Obama attracts 44%. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 54 mins ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago