Rasmussen Reports shows Mitt Romney leading President Obama 48%-44%, the largest margin that either of them has had in several weeks.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney picking up 48% of the vote, while President Obama attracts 44%. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 36 mins ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 3 hours ago