It isn't every day that three men with such disparate ideological profiles find common cause, let alone on a high-profile issue that has been roiling American politics for years. But there they were at Boston's Seaport Hotel one evening last week,...
How could Murdoch tolerate standing in the same room w/ "independent" super-nanny Bloomberg & former door-to-door insurance salesman & English-as-a-second-language" mayor Memimimiminimino, one of the most corrupt mayors in Boston' history - and man, that's saying something? OED simple lacks any appropriate word/words to describe the abject stupidity bundled in that adipose mountain of pandering Tom-foolery. Now, who wants some Chick-fil-A, Senor? Illegal immigrants are committing crimes Americans just don't have time to commit.
Michael Bloomberg, the independent mayor of New York City, is no one's idea of a hardline Republican conservative. Media titan Rupert Murdoch, whose empire includes Fox News and The Wall Street Journal, is no one's idea of a squishy Republican moderate. And Boston Mayor Thomas Menino, a lifelong Democrat, is no one's idea of a Republican at all.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 5 hours ago