In response to:
Bill lives up to his nonplus persona once again! Zimmerman hasn't been convicted by the media. All the media has done is bring this tragedy to the public. Without that exposure, Trayvon's death would have gone unnoticed by all of us. Someone should let Bill know that it is the courts who convict criminals, not the media. That being said, when does Bill think an arrest will be made in this case?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 10 hours ago