In response to:
Bill lives up to his nonplus persona once again! Zimmerman hasn't been convicted by the media. All the media has done is bring this tragedy to the public. Without that exposure, Trayvon's death would have gone unnoticed by all of us. Someone should let Bill know that it is the courts who convict criminals, not the media. That being said, when does Bill think an arrest will be made in this case?
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago