Intelligence sources tell Fox News they are convinced the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was directly tied to Al Qaeda -- with a former Guantanamo detainee involved. That revelation comes on the same day a top Obama administration official called last week's deadly...
In response to:
If I were a family member of any one of the four men killed in the Benghazi raid I would sue anyone remotely responsible up to and including the Obama for the wrongful deaths of these men. This administration has done enough harm to this nation and its people and they have been allowed to disavow any wrong doing because the MSM helps to hide the truth. It needs to stop now. I would be yelling from the lowest valley to the highest mountain that I hold this administration responsible for the death of these men. Maybe there might still be a few ethical news reporters that have had their fill of covering for such a disastrous president.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014