After the test, Pyongyang announced that despite tightened United Nations sanctions that theoretically went into force last month, its latest nuclear test bolstered its defenses against U.S. "hostility." In a lengthy broadcast on the communist dictatorship's...
The jerk in the brown house is as bad as the peanut farmer -we lost friends in Iran, Nicaragua, and he gave the Panama canal we built to idiots. So what's next- a small dirty bomb over LA, a small bomb in the air over DC resulting in an EMP attack? Its all going down soon and it's time to act now!
WASHINGTON -- Last year, the Obama administration announced to the world that it was planning to pursue a new Asia/Pacific-oriented national security strategy. Since then, North Korea has countered with a strategy of its own. In December, Pyongyang successfully launched a multistage intercontinental ballistic missile capable of carrying a warhead-sized payload to the U.S. mainland. On Feb. 12, the North Koreans tested an improved-design nuclear weapon.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago