We should have Putin on our side - we both have problems with Muslim terrorists and together we could stop them quick. The US and Russia would make a good anti-terrorist team.

A Foreign Legion For Losers

ww10 Wrote: Sep 05, 2014 9:58 AM
Stop talking and start shooting!

Neanderthal Man Rocks

ww10 Wrote: Sep 04, 2014 7:47 AM
OMG I migh have type 2 cave men in my family tree. Big brain and big muscles with big big one.

Of Course the UN Doesn't Matter to Putin

ww10 Wrote: Aug 30, 2014 7:42 AM
Putin is a better leader than what we have. He is trying to put Russia back together as a major power and it's working . Crimia was Russian for over 200 years and most of the population is Russian. Maybe we shouild stay out of it.
I think she's a cute bimbo- I'd like to have her as a concubine, but as not a wife-she is too dumb to cook my dinner but she might be hot in bed-hey 1 out of 2 ain't bad.

Santa Fe council votes to decriminalize pot

ww10 Wrote: Aug 28, 2014 7:51 AM
An ounce? What is an ounce - 1 joint or 2? I have no idea waht an ounce would make - a bunch of brownies? I think a pound would be a better idea.
FRANCE NEEDS ANOTHER CHARLES MARTEL TO SAVE THEM- HE STOPPED THE MUZZIES -WHERE IS HE NOW?

Libertarians and Police “Militarization”

ww10 Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 8:38 AM
SWAT should not be used to serve a warrent or kick the door in a midnight raid unless the police were shot at . SWAT was to rescue hostages and attack thugs wih guns shooting us-not for normal police missions! Too many bad laws, bad judges, bad DAs, and bad cops!
Italy needs border guards like we do and the invaders need to be sent back with just the clothes on their back. Confiscate all possions to help pay for the money ist costs to rescue them and return them. It's time for all theis sheit to stop.

PHOTOS: Israeli Defense Forces Soldiers

ww10 Wrote: Aug 24, 2014 7:18 AM
So the photos show 90% of the soldiers are women and 90% of them are good looking? I wanna go there - do they take over 60Year old snipers? I'll bring my own sniper rifle if they will give me one of these fine rascals as a spotter. WWR SF sniper ret.
Kill off most of the dirbags in Gaza then swap the rest for the displaced in northern Iraq, just don't take any Muslims.