I got it! Send a bunch of these ebola carriers to the countries where the muzzies are fighting - simple solution for world terror. I can see it now the Muslims would be converting like crazy when they saw them thar Christians and Jews living and muzzies dying like flies.
Kill all the muzzies and the problem is solved- of course if some cute Arab fleamales want to convewrt to anything but Muslim then I'll take a few. Only out of the goodness of my heart of course.

Women Ordered to Stop Praying Inside Mall

ww10 Wrote: Aug 06, 2014 7:30 AM
Religion should be in your heart, your home, and your temple-not on the street.

Western Anti-Semitism

ww10 Wrote: Aug 06, 2014 7:25 AM
Send the Muslims to Iraq and trade them for Christians there.
I like the fact they kill each other but what about the poor girls? I think we need to take a few in as concubines so they won't feel so alone- I'll take 3 or 4 between 15 and 20 years of age. Of course I don't want the fat ones I see on the boob tube-just the cute ones.

Texas Shows the Way on Abortion

ww10 Wrote: Aug 04, 2014 7:22 AM
OMG does sex lead to babies whice lead to unwanted babies and abortion - who would have thought it! The Chinese had a clean method- 'wash the baby' which meant holding the baby underwater until it died. The crazy right wing says you can have a gun but not an abortion- the crazy left wing say you can have an abortion but not a gun- whty not both in a free land?
Genghis had it right - kill all the males- impregnate the all the females and raise the kids to be your new soldiers. I'll help with the killing and impregnating - you raise the kids!
I don't want the fags or nuts of any so-called faith to get in my face. Sex and religion both should be in your heart, temple, or home - not on the street. If all the religions were to get off the street then the world would be a better place. By the way -can I marry my dog sine you can marry anything or anyone else?

Libya is Now a Failed State

ww10 Wrote: Aug 02, 2014 9:39 AM
There is no reason for Arab men to live in our world- just kill 'em all and let Allah sort them out.

And the War Came

ww10 Wrote: Aug 02, 2014 9:04 AM
Ship the Arabs in Gaza to Iraq and trade them for the christians being killed and displaced there - perfect solution !

What I Saw at the U.S.-Mexico Border

ww10 Wrote: Aug 01, 2014 7:11 AM
Teens are not children, they are gang recruits. Ship them bakc and be done with this farce!