I hope it is a close to true story - i spent 20 years in and went thru 2 wives, many women or men can not take to th elong seprations and go find someone closer to home.
When did ol AL change his name from Frankenstine to just Franken? Does he sleep in a coffin like his best friends the muzzies? Is he still stealing elections? Glad I'm not there with all the muzzes and his friends the beheaders.

What the Non-Fox Media Wrought

ww10 Wrote: Sep 20, 2014 7:48 AM
OMG if Castro had not taken over I would not have spent 3 years in central America fighting commies, 30 of my brother soldiers would not have died in El Sal alone. Millions of $$ would not have been spent propping up local dictators- we might be on the moon making big money digging for gold if we had not spent it fighting Castros commies. Oh well I'll just t hobble on down to the VA and beg for more help with all the metal parts holding me together. WWR SF Ret.

What Will Victory Look Like?

ww10 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 7:17 AM
Assad is our best choice for Syria-no group is worth a damn. Its time to make a deal with him and get rid of all the jihadists.

Legislation Introduced to Eliminate ATF

ww10 Wrote: Sep 17, 2014 5:34 PM
Get rid of the DEA too! Get rid of drug laws and save big money. Get rid of the gun laws, drink laws, and tobacco laws. The only reason we have tobacco and drink laws are taxes. Change it to a sales tax and save more money. Release the poor people in jail who did not hurt anyone. Stupid laws and stupid cops!

A Wee Problem for the UK

ww10 Wrote: Sep 15, 2014 7:49 AM
So the wee Scots wanna go it alone-great . All people should be free and out of big states. I like the idea of a free and independent Scotland, hell I'll go visit when they finally do it. They need a Wallace to finish it off though. In the US we need to break up and get rid of this huge collection of misfits running our lives. I'll move back to Texas if they revolt and bring my sniper rifle to help.
This has been going on for years in the far east also girls are sold to pay for the boys education. I think more girls are better then we can have 2 or 3 wives or concubines.

Afghanistan Goes to the Taliban... Again

ww10 Wrote: Sep 13, 2014 9:09 AM
Therte is no real Afghanistan, it should be seprarated into 2 or 3 countries and Iraq should be seprated also. It might solve some problems for the differnt tribes to have their own countries..
Israel has taken in christians and helped them many times . Many christians arabs are in the israeli army. Israel had rather have christians than muslims!

Thirteen Years After 9/11

ww10 Wrote: Sep 11, 2014 7:49 AM
Arabs are the missing link and will disapear in time. If we did as Genghis did we would kill all the males and impregnate all the females and raise them to good western soldiers. See problem solved.