Geert Wilders' Plan to Save the West

ww10 Wrote: 16 hours ago (10:31 AM)
This sounds good to me- send them off and never let them return. I would like to see some of these sissy muzzies squat over a hole and use their left hand to wipe with, ha ha ha-it need a bit of practice! ha ha ha
Kill all the ragheads and impregnate their women and raise the kids to be good soldiers for us. My hero is Genghis Khan - he did that and his empire lasted 300 years, of course 300 grandkids to carry on helped.
Me no likey two ugly guys- where is foxy fleamale for top job maybe Bondi?

Federal Persecutors

ww10 Wrote: Oct 22, 2014 8:22 AM
This is what rthe 2nd is for- when thieves lie they should die!

Houston, We Have a (1st Amendment) Problem!

ww10 Wrote: Oct 21, 2014 7:47 AM
Houston was turning to sheeit when I lived there now it is sheeit- how did this witch with a B get elected mayer? There can't be that many gays there- did she promise free beer for everone ?
Stupid politicians and stupid laws. Feeedom is gone in Texas as in the rest of the states. No one shoud be able to vote with out an ID! No abortion means the the unwanted ikids will have to be supported for 18 years - dumb dumn dumn!
Snowden should be considered a soldier against the Nazis in DC. How is he living- is he getting a paycheck from Russia?

LGBT Strikes Again: Comply or Die

ww10 Wrote: Oct 14, 2014 6:54 AM
Can I marry my cute short black girlfriend? She wags her tail all the time around me, I love her so much. I would like a couple of wives also to help each other out, you know -cooking, cleaning, threesomes when its cold.

Gone Is the Girl Who Can't Say 'No'

ww10 Wrote: Oct 11, 2014 8:15 AM
Many years ago I met theis foxy rascal in a bar, after a few drinks she followed me home in her car and while we were making out on the couch she said we could play around but not penatration. I sugessted I kiss the sweet spot betweeen her legs and she said great and shucked out of all her clothes - while she was having so much fun I pulled my pants down and crawled up and put it in! She said "Oh No" and when I said " Do you want me to stop?" she said "No, don't stop!". She was married and came back to my place for a several weeks and kept asking me to marry her. What is it with these women first no then no don't stop! In Calafornia I guess they would put me in jail and she would marry me so she could have conjunal vists.

Is the French Revolution Our New Model?

ww10 Wrote: Oct 09, 2014 7:59 AM
Start the rervolution now while I can still use my sniper rifle! look at the movies RED and see what old SF vets like me can do- VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!