So, does the average Spaniard have any Euros in Spanish banks? I would withdraw every penny from all of my banking accounts if I were a Spaniard. The the striking bankers will be striking over what, an empty bank building? They can't rebuild until the crumbling instutions are razed, and the sooner that happens the better. Same goes for Greece and Italy and, well, for America. I have withdrawn all of my cash savings from the bank and will soon withdraw all of my private retirement funds, beating both bank runs and the nationalization of my retirement accounts.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago