Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
That was "fatherless homes: Black (78%), mixed race ... etc.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago