Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
That was "fatherless homes: Black (78%), mixed race ... etc.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 50 mins ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 3 hours ago