Wendy60 wrote: The neoconservatives are the reason why Boehner is not putting up a fight. The neocons do the thinking for the Republican leadership on all matters of strategy and morality in politics. Boehner wouldn't take a dump if the neocons told him not to, and if they told him to do so, he would strain for hours. Neocons want tax increases, because paying higher taxes is a sacrifice. Neocons believe that the little people have to be forced into sacrificing for the "collective self," i.e., the state, because that is the only way to preserve the social order. What they...
I spent 20 years in the intelligence community collecting data on Communist countries. My buddy and I often jokingly said things like, "Is good, comrade!", using a Russian accent of course, whenever we approved of something. And, when we left the secure compound in which we worked at the end of the day, we expressed our satisfaction with the day's work by saying, "Da! Is good, comrade! Another nail in the coffin of Communism!" Of course, in my 20-year absence, the Communists were taking over at home. Turns out they should have had us all working in the U.S. instead of overseas!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 13 hours ago