It was because of the numerous alternative birthdates one can find on the Internet that I did not mention any particular date for the birth of Yeshua Hamashiach (Jesus the Messiah). But I, too, lean toward September and the Feast of the Tabernacles as a likely birthdate. The Muslims are big on dates of significance: check out September 11.
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago