Raise your hand if you're the least bit surprised. Harry Reid's Senate has perfected the art of doing nothing; from not passing budgets to not taking up President Obama's various proposals. They also do quite a bit of not debating or voting on legislation -- due to a record number of Republican filibusters, triggered by Reid's historic abuse of shutting down the amendment process. So with America on the precipice of devastating across-the-board tax...
In response to:
No one ever accused Filthy Harry of being a leader. I have one question: Mr. Reid, if a consensus is reached to increases taxes on the rich, will this include yourself and everyone else in Congress, the White House, the Czars, since all of you are multimillionaires, or will this just be another law that exempts you and your colleagues, such as with Obamacare? After all, there are many in your rank who owe back taxes and still have not paid, yet are still employed and not in jail like the average American citizen would be. Is this just another one of your "Do as I say, not as I do" moments? Fair question.
- Good news: Amnesty quarterback Chuck Schumer gives Lindsey Graham, Jeff Flake a “pass” to oppose benefits for illegals Allahpundit 5 minutes ago
- Progress? Journalists notice “shifting” White House account of IRS scandal Ed Morrissey 45 minutes ago
- Yet another union boss takes umbrage with ObamaCare Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Hume, Robinson, Powers agree: DoJ investigation of Rosen crosses a big line Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Ft. Hood shooter still drawing salary – $278,000 and counting Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Chinese breach of Google in 2010 exposed counter-espionage data Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago