Raise your hand if you're the least bit surprised. Harry Reid's Senate has perfected the art of doing nothing; from not passing budgets to not taking up President Obama's various proposals. They also do quite a bit of not debating or voting on legislation -- due to a record number of Republican filibusters, triggered by Reid's historic abuse of shutting down the amendment process. So with America on the precipice of devastating across-the-board tax...
In response to:
No one ever accused Filthy Harry of being a leader. I have one question: Mr. Reid, if a consensus is reached to increases taxes on the rich, will this include yourself and everyone else in Congress, the White House, the Czars, since all of you are multimillionaires, or will this just be another law that exempts you and your colleagues, such as with Obamacare? After all, there are many in your rank who owe back taxes and still have not paid, yet are still employed and not in jail like the average American citizen would be. Is this just another one of your "Do as I say, not as I do" moments? Fair question.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago