Raise your hand if you're the least bit surprised. Harry Reid's Senate has perfected the art of doing nothing; from not passing budgets to not taking up President Obama's various proposals. They also do quite a bit of not debating or voting on legislation -- due to a record number of Republican filibusters, triggered by Reid's historic abuse of shutting down the amendment process. So with America on the precipice of devastating across-the-board tax...
In response to:
No one ever accused Filthy Harry of being a leader. I have one question: Mr. Reid, if a consensus is reached to increases taxes on the rich, will this include yourself and everyone else in Congress, the White House, the Czars, since all of you are multimillionaires, or will this just be another law that exempts you and your colleagues, such as with Obamacare? After all, there are many in your rank who owe back taxes and still have not paid, yet are still employed and not in jail like the average American citizen would be. Is this just another one of your "Do as I say, not as I do" moments? Fair question.
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago