Raise your hand if you're the least bit surprised. Harry Reid's Senate has perfected the art of doing nothing; from not passing budgets to not taking up President Obama's various proposals. They also do quite a bit of not debating or voting on legislation -- due to a record number of Republican filibusters, triggered by Reid's historic abuse of shutting down the amendment process. So with America on the precipice of devastating across-the-board tax...
In response to:
No one ever accused Filthy Harry of being a leader. I have one question: Mr. Reid, if a consensus is reached to increases taxes on the rich, will this include yourself and everyone else in Congress, the White House, the Czars, since all of you are multimillionaires, or will this just be another law that exempts you and your colleagues, such as with Obamacare? After all, there are many in your rank who owe back taxes and still have not paid, yet are still employed and not in jail like the average American citizen would be. Is this just another one of your "Do as I say, not as I do" moments? Fair question.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 13 hours ago